We believe this concept can be mobilized for anyone who wants to create their own unity projects.
OUR CONCEPT from colour-blindness to colour-embracing
● logo design
private EVENTs AT HOME capturing friends and new friends from diverse backgrounds
● conceptual artworks
IN THE MAKINg
> created 60 artworks
> to construct the artworks, we first
had to filter through and separate
each ingredient of the dish we were
> the artwork creation process begun
from a sketched concept which we
experimented on and eventually led
us to collecting more portraits to
create. We then sketched out the
portrait outline, search and bought
food, created the artworks,
documented / captured the artwork
via photography (because food can't
be kept), eating our created
artworks or packing it to share with
our friends and family (because
sharing is caring!), clean up and we
then do a digital clean up on the
messy parts on our computers.
> phase 1: created in our homes
created on m'sia day 2015
● educational session in INTI
Center of Art & Design COLLEGE, may 2018
●the rojak projek met drew binsky!
● phase 2
MERDEKA TO MALAYSIA DAY
● 30th & 31st august @ lot 10
Youth Festival of Ideas 2018 by PERDANA FELLOW Alumni Associations @ Sunway University
●15th & 16th september
●45th SSEAYP (Ship of Southeast Asian and Japanese Programme 2018)
by Cecilia Raj
>OCT - DEC
STREAMLINING THE 'good problems'
FROM THE ROJAK PROJEK
the idea was born close to the end of 2014, a year every Malaysian knows to be particularly trying.
Racial unity was rift following a host of unfortunate events, something that every Malaysian didn't miss.
VISION FOR MALAYSIA
> 60 artworks posted on the
1st day of 2016 on facebook
> hungry for a better m'sia
● TRP CREATIVES llp
first time forming a social
enterprise for the purpose of
collaboration and completion
of phase 2's journey.
● Creating the
> created 540 artworks all together.
> phase 2: created around malaysia
● Creating the website
> portraits, videos & stories
> 1 PRIVATE EVENT
> 1 KAAMATAN + GAWAI EVENT
> SAY IGNITE 2017
> 8 PUBLIC Events + fundraising
on every 16th of the month
leading to Malaysia Day '17
#1 CHARLIE's CAFE
#2 PICKLE & FIG
#3 LEAGUE OF CAPTAINS
#5 TOM,DICK & HARRY'S
#8 NATION BUILDING SCHOOL
#60 printed + framed
#final event on 16th Sept
> travelled around m'sia.
> created 540 artworks.
> documented our discovery
> OUR TAGLINE:
malaysia tak sama, kalau
kita tak bersama.
OTHER CONTRIBUTION & PARTICIPATion
● educational sharing session
in MONASH university, 2017.
● aSEAN on unity in
Thoughts on Tunku’s
message was on national tv,
● A great collaboration with drew binsky with two new videos that hit more than 3 million views
● The One Academy's Community Service project with The Rojak Projek for the orang asli
● An exclusive art workshop with 300 students from INTI International University & Colleges
● Raised funds for 'light up borneo' & travelled to sabah for malaysia's day to volunteer and assist at kampung barambang, ranau, sabah.
From merdeka to malaysia day 2019
● ExHIBITED 250+ NAME LIST OF 'DAN LAIN-LAIN' and 10 new artworks of the orang asli AT:
1) SAMA SAMA RIUH on 17th & 18th August at Kinta River Walk, Ipoh. Over 12,600 people
2) Maybank's Balai Seni Art series entitled MERDEKAMALAYSIAMILLENNIAL
3)Anak Anak Malaysia Walk event organised by EcoWorld & Ketuk-Ketuk Festival by RIUH at Eco Ardence, Shah Alam.
● CLOSING DOWN ON TRP CREATIVES PLT
● OPENING ON TRP CREATIVES ENTERPRISE